Discover your next step
Do you ever feel so overwhelmed that you don’t know where to begin?
Let’s be honest, we have all been there.
But it doesn’t have to stay that way.
It isn’t rocket science:
Once you have identified what’s holding you back, you will be able to make changes, so that you can get the results that you want.
Please keep in mind that it is never about beating yourself up.
Quite to the contrary, it’s all about discovering how to make simple, small shifts that will support your success.
Sign up for my newsletter at the Opt-In box on your right hand side and you will get immediate access to the “Discover Your Right Next Step” map, as well as access to a 30 minutes complimentary discovery session with me
Sign up now and leave procrastination to history!
I’ve worked with goal setting since 1997 and I can tell you that setting goals and keeping on track, will make a huge difference to YOUR success.
Things don’t always go as you plan.
But the good news is that there are always key learnings and – in fact – sometimes things go even better than what you had planned for.
Setting goals and having a compelling vision for 2016 is key to YOUR success.
Have no fear.
Long gone are the days when I would use a one-fit-all, linear goal setting system.
Forget about that.
Now I have invented On Track Mastery (OTM) which is customized to fit YOUR exact needs and challenges:
Why OTM works:
- OTM is holistically based; if you have personal blockages to success we will address that and help shift your assumptions and beliefs so that you become free to achieve the success that you want.
- OTM draws upon native american tools such as the medicine wheel (for evaluation), as well as a variety of visual tools, like drawing your vision which will keep it memorable and help implement lasting results.
- OTM provides you will a clear model and concrete tools that are customized to meet YOUR specific needs and challenges. Not only will you be able to create a juicy vision for 2016 but OTM also helps you stay on track with your success.
Click here to learn more about On Track Mastery (OTM) ™
Some important components to setting goal setting goals and visioning:
- Do take the time out to first make a thorough evaluation of this past year:
– What is there to celerate?
– What didn’t go as you had planned?
– What have you learned so far?
Don’t‘ skip this part as setting goals and vision on top of something which is not working simply won’t bring you the results that you are looking for.
- Do keep it simple & memorable
– Less is often more, don’t overkill, small goals really DO matter
– Build from your success, one simple step at a time
– Make your goals matter, why do you want, what you want?
- Do have a simple follow-up system ready
– You need a clear follow-up structure
– You need concrete tools and strategies
– You need the support of a group or mentor
– Keep this in mind, research clearly shows that we are 6 times more likely to reach our goals when we have the support of a mentor, or group.
Click here to contact me, so that I can help you set your vision for 2016