It is all to easy to feel overwhelmed by the many choices you have to make on a day to day basis.
Inboxes, piles of papers on your desk, bills to pay, decisions to be made … you fill out the list.
Feeling overwhelmed may lead to procrastination – no action taken that would actually help you achieve what you want.
Have no worries.
First of all you are not the only one who feels that way. How do I know that? Simply put I read the statistic and feeling overwhelmed seems to be one of the big challenges of todays world of “unlimited possibilities”.
Second, there is a simple way out.
Follow strategy # 3: the 5P’s.
- Prioritize – What is most important to you right now?
- Plan – You need to plan what action steps to take, right now and what to save for later – you do not need to do it all at once, just one simple step at a time
- Proceed – No action = no results. You need to take action right now. Even just a small baby step could actually lead to huge success
- Pause – Never ever underestimate the power of pauses. Pauses are necessary. Pauses is actually doing something that will help you rejuvenate
- Praise – Never stop to celebrate you own progress. Sure you have not quite achieved what you want to yet, but you are getting there. Don’t compare yourself with others just measure your own progress.
Learn more by reading “Procrastination – 15 Strategies To Overcome Procrastination Today! by Michala Storm. Available from Amazone, or sign in and get the free “Procrastination Rescue Kit” www.MichalaStorm.com