Do you often feel so confused and overwhelmed that you don’t know what next step to take?
In this class you will gain the focus and clarity that you need to take the next step.
You will learn how to reach your goals with the ON TRACK Map.
This is a simple, doable process that you can apply to any project that you want to bring out of your head and into the world, be that writing your first book, becoming a speaker, or setting up your business.
The ON TRACK Map will help you commit to your goals, uncover where you might be stuck and what you need to do next.
The ON TRACK Map takes a holistic approach and makes goal setting a process of self-discovery, creativity and fun.
Once you learn how to activate the ON TRACK Map and its 5 Success principles, you will never have to feel stuck again.
What this course will provide for you:
- Focus – you will know exactly what next step to take.
- Flexibility – you have a firm, yet flexible structure to support you.
- Flow – You get to create inner, as well as outer foundation for your success.
ON TRACK is for you who
- Work as a solopreneur (or by yourself, outside organizations) – you feel confused & overwhelmed and don’t know your next step.
- Would like to build an inner foundation of well-being and energy as foundational to your success.
- Need accountability, support and feedback from a mentor, so that you don’t feel so alone and isolated around your project.
What you get
- Video instructions that will have you understand how to use the ON TRACK map and activate its 5 success principles to reach your goals.
- Workbook (48 page packed with tips and tools), including worksheets + suggested focus point for each of the 5 ON TRACK success principle.
- A 30 minutes ON TRACK strategy session with Michala Storm via Zoom, where you get to ask questions and receive the support that you need.
- You will gain the clarity and focus that you need to take the next step.
- You get ON TRACK – feeling committed, motivated, in action.
- You energy and well-being will increase in all aspects of your life.
What people say about this class
“I loved doing the ON TRACK Map, it got me thinking in all the corners of my brain that I don’t normally go. ” – Pia Edberg Author of the Cozy Life with Hygge
“The ON TRACK MAP is a wonderful place to start when one is beginning to work towards achieving a new goal. At first, I was surprised that ‘Self-care’ and ‘Intuition’ were the first two success principles, yet by doing so I realized their importance.
Without taking care of oneself, or by listening to one’s intuition, one’s vision will never be fully realized. I highly recommend this process – you will see the difference in your focus and results.” – Rebecca Dumas
“I feel it is so important to have a tool that holds you accountable to your goals. I love the way that the ON TRACK Map is mindful and doable in a holistic way.
Being an empath, the ON TRACK Map helps me be mindful and navigate my goals in a whole new way.
I am very much looking forward to use the ON TRACK Map in my ev
eryday life as an artist and teacher.
Thank you so much Michala.” – Jullie Qvist, artist an teacher