WELCOME TO MichalaStorm.Com
Ever since Michala could hold a pen and paper to her hand, she has been an avid journal writer. In fact, Michala considers journaling to be sane keeping and could not image a life without writing.
On most mornings, you will find Michala sipping peppermint tea from her colorful mug as she scribbles her morning pages and doodles in her art journal, before setting out on a walk by the forest.
If you want to know Michala’s favorite secret to a productive workday, she would tell you to take plenty of power naps and pauses and to move your body, as you listen to your favorite music. Her choice is the soft tones from Ludivico Einudi.
Michala’s super powers are inspiring creative, entrepreneurial women to write their new story through art journaling and story telling, using her signature work the OTM Map. By changing the individual story Michala is working towards a world that is sustainable and peacekeeping.
Michala Storm is Danish and lives in a charming, old cottage from 1856 in a small beach town north of Copenhagen, near Hamlet’s castle.
Michala Storm’s professional credentials and trainings
- Certified Color of Woman Teacher and Coach by Shiloh Sophia McCloud
- Certified Relationship Coach by the Relationship Coaching Institute
- Certified Dream Coach by Marcia Wieder
- Originally trained as Co-Active Coach by the Coaches Training Institute
- Journalism degree from the Danish School of Media and Journalism
- Procrastination – 15 Strategies To Overcome Procrastination TODAY! (at Amazon)
- Learn how to practice aromatherapy (sold out, available at Danish Libraries)