My passion is to help solopreneurs plan their work in a holistic way, so that they get to experience not only professional but personal fulfillment as well.
I believe in the following:
- Emotional well-being is foundational to your success
- Life is not a linear process, you need a holistic & flexible planning tool
- Creativity is a great tool for the transformation that you seek
To help you get to experience the fulfillment that you are seeking, I have spent almost a decade creating the ON TRACK Method & Map.
The ON TRACK Method & Map is a holistic planning tool that is highly customizable to met your individual needs (I never adapted to any of the one-fit-all systems myself.).
I also add a lot of creativity to my work, as your (innate) creativity often will provide you with surprisingly simple & sustainable solutions.
Personally, I am a big, big advocate of simplifying the complex.
Privately I enjoy simple living, organical food and have been an avid journal writer ever since I could hold pen & paper to my hands.
No mornings without journaling, it’s a daily practice that I always keep!
Since I added Intentional Creativity to journaling, it got even better, but that is something that you get to experience for yourself, when you choose to join me for one of my ReMind sessions.
I live in a charming, old cottage from 1856 in a small beach town north of Copenhagen, near Louisiana the Modern Museum of Art and Hamlet’s castle.
Come join me, if you like – As part of my business, I offer ReMind Retreats, infused with art journaling that will have you be ReMinded of who you really are!
You can learn more about ReMind ReTreats here
Professional credentials and trainings
- Originally trained as Co-Active Coach by the Coaches Training Institute
- Certified Color Intentional Creativity Teacher and Coach by Shiloh Sophia McCloud
- Certified Relationship Coach by the Relationship Coaching Institute
- Certified Dream Coach by Marcia Wieder
- Journalism degree from the Danish School of Media and Journalism
- Procrastination – 15 Strategies To Overcome Procrastination TODAY! (available at Amazon)
- Suzette’s Dating Guide – A practical “dating from the inside out” guide (available at Amazon)
- How to practice aromatherapy (best selling book, sold out, only available at Danish Libraries)