Have you ever felt frustrated because you could not clearly address what it is that you do?
“So what do you do for a living?”
Oh, how I used to load this question. I knew I was good at many things, I just could nok clearly address what was unique to my work.
Our “Sweet Spot” is often our “blind spot too”.
This is why I help entrepreneurial women discover their sweet spot, even if they already have an existing business.
I would love to help you too discover what it is that makes you stand out from the rest of the crowd.
Besides helping women build business, I am a writer too.
In fact I’ve been an avid journal writer ever since I could hold a pen to paper. So if you find yourself stuck when it comes to writing, I am very happy to help do your copy writing too.
Working with clients, I offer a unique blend of intentional creativity and visual goal setting methods (the ON TRACK method and Map) to help break through blocks, so that you can create the business that you want.
During the summer, I offer mini-retreats from my home in Denmark. I live in a charming, old cottage from 1856 in a small beach town north of Copenhagen, near Hamlet’s castle.
Professional credentials and trainings
- Originally trained as Co-Active Coach by the Coaches Training Institute
- Certified Color of Woman Teacher and Coach by Shiloh Sophia McCloud
- Certified Relationship Coach by the Relationship Coaching Institute
- Certified Dream Coach by Marcia Wieder
- Journalism degree from the Danish School of Media and Journalism
- Procrastination – 15 Strategies To Overcome Procrastination TODAY! (available at Amazon)
- Suzette’s Dating Guide – A practical “dating from the inside out” guide (available at Amazon)
- How to practice aromatherapy (best selling book, sold out, only available at Danish Libraries)