Michala Storm – the Scandinavian Goal Guide works as a writer, coach, artist and teacher.
Michala’s purpose it to help solopreneurs reach their goals by using her signature work the ON TRACK Map.
Michala has been an avid journal writer ever since she could hold a pen and paper to her hand.
Michala enjoys the simple life. She is a lover of nature and organic food and lives in a small beach town north of Copenhagen, near Hamlet’s castle.
She offers creative journaling retreats from her home.
Professional credentials and trainings
- Originally trained as Co-Active Coach by the Coaches Training Institute
- Certified Color Intentional Creativity Teacher and Coach by Shiloh Sophia McCloud
- Certified Relationship Coach by the Relationship Coaching Institute
- Certified Dream Coach by Marcia Wieder
- Journalism degree from the Danish School of Media and Journalism
- Procrastination – 15 Strategies To Overcome Procrastination TODAY! (available at Amazon)
- Suzette’s Dating Guide – A practical “dating from the inside out” guide (available at Amazon)
- How to practice aromatherapy (best selling book, sold out, only available at Danish Libraries)
Michala Storm, Mørdrupvej 99, 3060 Espergærde, Denmark
Phone + 45 29 82 63 96