The art journaling session is for you who are for looking for tools that will help you release your old stories and create your new story. You get to discover what your next step is and explore new ways to where you want to be ..
The art journaling sessions helps you create your new story by exploring your creativity in the form of words, images and drawings, yet you also get a framework, which will help you explore your new story in a structured way.
We will be using the OTM map as a foundational structure that will help align with your new story.
The process of unfolding your new Story is defined as Time To Fly, which is offered as 1:1 sessions, as well as workshops.
This is what you get when doing an art journaling class with me
- Intake – clarifying your intention (a set of inquiries will be sent out to you prior to our session)
- A way to release your old stories through creativity, in the form of writing prompts and journaling
- A way to create your new story in a powerful, visual way through collaging, images and drawing
- A 45 minutes minutes Skype session with Michala Storm
- A follow up e-mail to help you stay on track
- Group support
Click here to contact me for more information.
Why do art journaling?
- You get to self-express through creativity
- You get to identify the red thread that is weaving through your life and follow its directions
- You brain will love you for it, art journaling is whole brain based and it simply make you feel good